Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wannabe Graphic Designer

Since I was a kid, I have always dreamt of becoming a graphic designer someday. And now, I feel as if my dreams are about to come true because I only have few more terms left before I finally graduate. I always love arts and crafts and I would really be thrilled if I could get a job in a media firm where I could be their graphic designer.
Well, I'm not really excellent in designing stuffs. I only got average grades in my previous design classes but I really want to pursue this career. I will be having another design class next term and I'm really looking forward to learning more design techniques that would help me hone my skills to someday be a famous graphic designer.
For now, I have to focus on my floating subjects and finish all of the assignments I have in those subjects. Even though everything's really stressful now, I know that someday I'll be remembering these hard times and I will be saying to myself my proud I am to have accomplished these things in college. :D

No comments: